Wednesday 30 June 2010

Calm Down +ed ~

Read Soon Yik's blog just now~
This is the first time I feel that he is a good man >___<. ha.
Thank you ~
Cause trouble for everyone ...
Really sorry .... =(.
Cassy long time did not come to school ...
Did not see her for a long time ...
Miss her T___T.
Today tugas at library ...
Busy doing homework ...
Buried in the heap of homework is started ...
Scary life ....
terrible =S.
I will try to put my heart ...
what the xxXxx feeling away
.... Ah ....
received that type of message again...
What did you say?!
I do not like you play with other girls ...?
! WTF?! =S.
I already told you we're just friend!
None simply want notice you ok =____=.
I want to say ...
I do it definitely =).
Otherwise, life will in trouble ...
made me headache! !
So I warn you again! ! !
I tell you! !
we're just friends! !
you keep haunting me! !
Made me feel annoying and even cant do a friend with you!
I really, really hate! ! !
This is my last warning for you! ! ! !
Do not challenge my patience! ! !
single life ~
Relax ~
when i needs friends ~
You all will be my side ~
I Feel so good and happy =).
Sisters ~~~~~~
Do not be too miss my old style~ ~
Now I can do is just [unfeeling determined].
Wa Kaka Ka ~
July 10 concert ~ ~
Oh ~ I'm looking forward~
Kyan you should do it Well!!
You said you will let me enjoy = D.
Today's life is just like this ~
Helpless + trouble + Madness@__@.
BaoBei Bii ~
Xu @ n Sia0 Gor ~
You 2 were so SweeT ~~ ~````
Haha ~~~!!

看了顺益的blog~
第一次觉得他是好人>___<. ha
没啦~
很谢谢大家~
为大家带来麻烦...
真是抱歉了....

cassy很久没来学校了...
久没看见他...
想念他了 T___T.
今天tugas...
一直在做工...
埋在功课堆的生活又要开始了...
怎么那么恐怖....
好可怕啊....

我会努力把自己心底里的...
那xxXxx感觉赶走....
好无奈啊....
又是收到那种信息...
你说什么不喜欢你跟别的女生玩...
我靠!!!
我跟你只是很普通的普通朋友!
根本没再去注意你了咯=____=.
我想说...
我要做得很绝 =).
不然惹来一生麻烦...
更是头痛!!
所以我再次强调!!!
我跟你!!
最多也只是普通朋友!!
是你一直纠缠着我!!
害我对你反感到连好朋友也不能够做!
我真的真的很讨厌!!!
这是我最后一次警告你了!!!!
别挑战我的耐心!!!

一个人的生活~
轻松自在~
需要朋友的时候~
你们就在身旁~
好幸福的感觉 =).
姐妹们~~~~~~
别太想念以前的我哦~~
现在我能够做的就只有[绝情决意].
哇咔咔咔~

7月10号的演奏会~~
我好期待哦~
佳恩要好好露一手哦~
你说过你会让我很享受的 =D.

今天的生活就只是这样子~
无奈+烦恼+疯癫 @__@.

BaoBei Bii~
Xu@n Sia0 Gor~
你们好SweeT呢~
Haha ~~~!!

No comments:

You'r No.