Tuesday 15 June 2010

Oh My....Pain....



today start test games!!
They were making trouble's @__@
So masters can handle the unexpected situations and neutralize those campers.
I station...
Really got a lot of garbage ....
Haizzz ...
there is windy ...
Things flying everywhere@____@.

As a master, I ...
Give the camper To play while the punishment is going !
They rebelled ...
pity me ....
Today the most important thing is to review the progress of the station game ...
And practice ~

those form2 little sister~
Oh ~ Dont you feel nervous~
This time we're not follow the age!
Our point is [identiti]!
If you are a working committee,
You are master!
You have the responsibility!
You have the right (but do not abuse).
show it nicely ~
next year u have to teach others ^___^.

Evening ....
finished review ...
My stomach ...
It pain ah! ! !
Walking also hard ....
Fortunately, YingFund back with me ...
If not....I faint at the road liao ....@___@
Thank you for your care about me ah ~

I also skip the tuition classl ...
Really very tired very uncomfortable ...
When the BM class ....
Feel SLEEPY !!!
dont know Teachers saw it anot....
Haha ...

Just received the message from the head of the culture camp....
Oh, really friendly ~
Not notified in advance of the meeting on ~
Ha ha ~
very good ~

Today's moon ....
Is winding ...
But like a crying face ... = (
Bad mood ...
At the same time ...
Received a call ...
Some one play the piano for me ...
My heart comfortable alots ...
I need to relax more ...
Last night, the mood was tense ...
That feeling ....
I not dare to look back ....
Im Scary .... very scary ....
I was afraid to touch that feeling ....


The lastest hot news....
These primary school students....
Oh My GOD !!
how come they will do this stupid thing ?!
Really....
Speechless....


今天还是一样回到学校去...
开始test game!!
督导、营长、管事全部都充当营员。
他们简直就是捣乱的~ @____@
以便站长们能够处理那些突发状况以及压制住营员们。
我的垃圾站...
真的很多垃圾....
无奈...
风很大...
东西到处乱飞 @____@

身为站长的我...
在惩罚时间竟然被两队人围起来...
他们造反了...
可怜的我....
今天最重要还是检讨各站游戏的进度...
以及做个练习~
以免当天什么都乱一通~
那时候就糗了...

form2的小妹妹们~
你们别怕怕哦~
这次我们是不分年龄!
我们分的是[身份]!
如果你是工委,
你是站长!
你就有责任!
你就有权利(但别滥用)。
好好的表现吧~
明年你们可要教教别人怎么做呢 ^___^.

下午....
检讨会完毕后...
我肚子不知道怎么...
好痛啊!!!
走路都辛苦....
还好有应丰陪我...
不然我晕下去了....@___@
谢谢你关心我啊~

我还skip了补习班...
真得很累很不舒服...
上国语的时候....
还边打瞌睡 @___@
老师不知道有没有看到....
哈哈...

刚刚收到后天即将开始的文化营的组长的信息....
真是亲切哦~
还没见面就先打个招呼了~
呵呵~
很不错嘛~

今天的月亮....
是弯弯的...
但是像个哭脸... =(
心情好低落...
在这时候...
接到电话...
有人弹钢琴给我听...
打从心里去听...
舒服了很多...
我需要再放松多一些...
昨晚那紧绷的心情...
那感觉....
真是不敢再回想....
很恐怖....很可怕....
我很害怕....再去触碰那感觉....

今天有个劲爆新闻...
现在的小学生...
真是无可药救...
这样丢脸的事情都做得出来...
真是无言....

2 comments:

vivienapple said...

r u ok? take care

WAIYEE said...

Nearly to die @___@

You'r No.