Thursday 1 July 2010

Moody Week

Today...
Damn Moody Arh =(.
They already fill the comment form T___T.
Tommoro getting to die ....
The most AMAZING commentsssssss.....
Wat The.....
Dont care about it ....>____<.
GODNESSSSS.....
Wat can filter my mind.....
I want to forget all the unhappy memory arh !!!!!
Damn u Damn u !!!!!!
Damn My mind T____T.

Teachers start giving us alots of homeworksss....
Stresss come again.... T__T.
Mami Help me Pls.....
Wat's wrong with my mind =_____=.
Damn IT !!!!
Today already 1st July....
Mamama miah...... -0-.
How fast the time Going on.......
this saturday have to go school take my result....
eventhough i got first....
but I feel that is not enough...
the marks still low for me....
I need to score my Add Maths and Account....
GOD bless me Please.....
Pray for it!!!!

Today Jus Have English Verision.
Im Lazy to write it again ...
Sry Alll =(.
今天懒惰写华语....
不好意思.

No comments:

You'r No.