Tuesday 29 June 2010

SaD```Who Know....

Last night ....
falling asleep with tears and holding the phone ...
Did not think about that ...
Those comments hurt me so much ...
nicholas ...
Thank you for accompanying me last night...
Xi@oZhu, ...
when the time I need you ...
You do not Free...
Kenz ....
cannot find u also ...
It doesn't matter ...
Im really ok ...
nicholas is right ...
I can not lost myself...
Everyone has their own style ...
Everything has a different way ...
Even if you already done 100%.
In their eyes ...
It is just a shit ...

finished cry ...
in the morning ...
Eyes swollen like xxx = =.
It took some time to recover it ...
its Too late ...
take my bag and walk to school alone!
Today!
I want to learn face the problem by myself...
My bodyguard ...
Thank you ...
This year ...
Thank you for always accompany me ...
Also help me on facing the bad guys...
But ... after read those gossip ...
I also feel more some... somethings ...
So! Then I will go on by myself ...
I do not want people saying at my back....
Although there are false ....
But you know that...
I can not accept....

Do not forget ... bad guys.....
I hate you ! hate Such life ...
I will not easily forgive a person ...
Until ....
My heart was dead....

My station game,
Long Hair's princess,
Do not have a group get a full marks ,
All foul,
the highest score was 800,
I did not favor the side ...
But ...
If you did not like it ... ...so how.
You teach me ....

The world has no free lunch ...
All this...
You can see, play and eat ....
All things ...
Need of manpower, effort, times ...
Think it deeply ...
Try standing in the position of other people to see ...
Look carefully what you can see,
That vision is limited ...
We have been surrounded by frame ...
However .... We do the best....

Last.....
I will teach myself,
Follow what you all want.




昨晚....
抱着手机伴随着泪水入睡...
没想到...
那些评论给我那么大的打击...
nicholas...
谢谢你陪着我...
小猪,...
需要你的时候...
你不在...
kenz....
你也不在...
没关系...
我真的没关系...
nicholas说得对...
我不能够迷失自己...
每个人都有自己的风格...
每个人对每一件事情都有不同的偏见...
就算你做得100分,
在他眼中...
根本一文不值...

哭过了...
早上起来...
眼睛肿得不像样= =
花了些时间拿冰敷...
来不及了...
背上书包上学去!
今天开始!
我要学着一个人去面对一切事物...
我的保镖...
谢谢你了...
这一年半以来...
谢谢你一直陪着我...
还陪我去面对那一个坏人...
但是...看了那些闲言闲语...
我多多少少也感觉到...一些些事情...
所以! 以后我都会一个人走下去...
我不要招人白眼...
虽然那些都是是非...
都是不真实的....
但你们都知道...
我受不了....

坏人.....别忘了...
我恨你恨到入骨...
我不会轻易原谅一个人...
一直到....
我心息为止....

我的站,
长发公主,
没有任何一组得到满分,
全都犯规,
被扣分,
最高分只有800,
我没偏帮那一边...
但是...
那样不够...还要怎么样呢...
你们教教我....

世界上没有白吃的午餐...
这一切,
你们所能够看到玩到吃到....
全部东西...
都需要人力、心血、心思去做...
想一想...
试一试站在别人的立场去看...
看清楚你所能够看到的,
那视野是有限的...
我们一直都被框框围着...
我们都尽力了....

以后,
我都会带上你们教我的眼睛,
去做事.

3 comments:

WiN Yap said...

别哭了,那不是你的错~
乖乖啦~我们有眼看的~
你们做的很好~一日营真的很好玩~
把那些坏评论当作指点吧~
别让自己哭了·~你是很坚强的~
那真的不是你的错~
我也知道你们辛苦的哦~

vivienapple said...

别去想了!
你已经尽力了!
不要为了别人的坏评论而感到难过
不值得的
做人要开开心心
加油!

WAIYEE said...

谢谢你们 T___T

You'r No.