Tuesday 8 June 2010

Love @___@

Wah-wah! !
Sleeping at Living room for two days already...
my Back very pain ah!
Have children at home ...
Ah .... really noise lo....
Early in the morning ...
They were awakened me!! ....
Faint ah! ! ! !

This afternoon accompany them to Mcdonald to eat ...
I have a sore throat ...
Still have to be asked to eat ...
A little hard to eat ...
Cause it is pain ..
Mouth pain ..
GODNESS...
when the Sore throat will be good ...@___@

Tuition at same time___
4 and half hours arh! !
the holiday was the time to work hard !
Do not fall behind others ah ~ ~ ~

Tomorrow ~ ~
I'm going to sunway ~ ~
Go skating ~
Hehe ~
Long time did not go to already ~ ~
A bit nervous ...
Afraid to fell ah! ! !
Haha! !
cheah, aaron, cassy, and me !
Gambeteh !!
+u+u !!

Today, I still gonna say my good sister,
Oh you should not think too much.
Otherwise I hit you ass ~!
the Things which have been passed,
Even if is hard to forget...
You should do so !!
release your feeling.
I do not want to see you think too much again ,
dont wan you feel unhappy also~

The other one is Win ~
You and your pink pink,
sometimes there will be little argument ...
abit argument is good,
But ...
If it is Too many ...
then it will be too much...
Two people must have adequate communication with each other...
Do not build a "generation gap" to making trouble ~
Boys do not understand girls
So we have to let them know our own feeling...
remember it~
Bless you all ~ ~ ~

The other is my own@____ @
Your confession ...
I am not specifically ignore ...
Just ...
I do not want to look for that feeling ...
Once a person begins to explore the kind of love ...
Will gradually fall in love ...
I do not want ...
Never thought about it any more
So ...
Do not waste you time for preparing the exam and homework on me.
Forget about it ...
I must to do so...
so that.....I will not hurt ...
I'm sorry.
This Morning !!
that stupid guys call my house's phone...
my cousin wake me up !!!
and Im very angry !!!
then I scold him 99....
Hope he knew that ...
I HATE HIM!!!!!

哇哇!!
睡了两天客厅...
腰酸背痛啊!
有小孩子在家里...
真的是好不习惯啊....
一大清早的...
就被他们吵醒....
晕倒啊!!!!

下午还要陪他们去Mcdonald吃东西...
我喉咙痛...
还是要照吃...
有点勉强...
吃的饱...
嘴巴痛..
我的妈...
这喉咙痛几时才会好...@___@

下午特定的补习时间@___@
4个小时半!!
是假期冲刺的时候!!
不要落人后面啊~~~

明天~~
我要去sunway咯~~
去溜冰~
嘻嘻~
很久没去了~~
有点怕怕...
怕跌死啊!!!
哈哈!!
加油了~
cheah, aaron, cassy, 还有我!!
不要跌个四脚侨天就好~

我加了个特别[心里话]
今天要说的还是我的好姐妹,
你不要再胡思乱想了哦.
不然打你屁屁~!
事情过去了,
就算放不下,
还是要放。
我不希望看到你再乱想,
然后不开心咯~

另外就是Win~
你跟你的pink pink,
常常都会有小争执...
有时候...
适当的争执是好的,
但是...
过多的话...
就会弄巧反拙了...
两个人在一起一定要有足够的沟通...
不要自己造一个“代沟”来头痛啊~
很多男生都不了解女生,
所以我们要自己让他们了解我们...
记得哦~
祝福你们全部~~~

另外是我自己的 @____@
你的告白...
我不是特地无视...
只是...
我不想去寻找那种感觉...
一旦一个人开始去摸索那种爱...
就会慢慢爱上了...
我不想...
更从来没有想过...
所以...
不要浪费你要温习功课准备考试的时间在我身上。
死心吧...
我必须要做到这么绝...
我自己才不会受到伤害...
对不起。
今天早上!
那个王八蛋的人7早8早打我家里电话!
弄到我表姐叫我起身去接!
鸟他的!!
他知不知道扰人清梦!
会被我诅咒到下地狱!
我恨他啊!

4 comments:

vivienapple said...

i agree with u
"boys do not understand girls"
....

WAIYEE said...

Yup =)

vivienapple said...

but i think maybe boys will also think that girls do not understand them

WAIYEE said...

We're the Same ~

You'r No.