Thursday 3 June 2010

1 more Paper !!!!

I Disappeared for a few days from my blog~
Now I'm back ~ ~ ~ ~
Ha ha ~ ~
Examinations really tired ah @_____@
when I sleep could even dream about late for the test? !
Oh ..... that is not a joke...
Scary Lo....

today come home very late because hav meeting at afternoon...
I'm so tired ah ....
Headache....
nearly to explode! !
A kind of a bad premonition ...
This test's marks will be bad T___T
I do not want ah .....

The camp have not yet allocated a lot of good work ....
Progress is also very slow ...
22 days left
We need to + u + u lo ~~~~~
Otherwise that day will rush together....
the camp Content is absolutely top secret ~
I re-open after the end of the camp ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Kaka

I do not want to write too much ...
Because of the somber mood ...
Also No mood to write ~
after I rested enough then I share recent interesting event with u all ~


recently something reaklly disturbing me ...
Love ....
Who know how to explain it clearly ? ...
Although it came to time...
You can not prevent it...
But you have to control yourself ...
Think about what is more important in your life...
Before taking action ...

Two choices....
You can only select ONE...
World did not have perfect thing ...
So ...
Even how lonely I am....
Unless I cant control the truth...
Then Go Jump into the sea la...

Now I'm going to rest ~~~~~



部落上的我~
又消失好几天了~
现在我回来咯~~~~
芝麻开门~~~~~~
哈哈~~
考试可真是累人啊 @_____@
连睡觉都梦到考试迟到?!
有没有搞错哦.....
吓死人咩....

今天开会也是一样到很迟才回家...
我好累啊....
头好痛....
快要爆炸了!!
有种不好的预感...
这吃考试很输导很惨 T___T
我不想啊.....

这次的一日营很多工作都还没有分配好....
进度也很慢...
还剩下22天罢了....
大家赶快+u+u啊~~~~~
不然当天手忙脚乱旧糗了....
节目内容绝对是高级机密~
等到当天结束我再公开~~咔咔~~~

我也不想写太多...
因为心情沉沉的...
怎么也提不起劲儿来写~
等我休息够了再来跟大家分享最近有趣的事务呗~


另外最近有某些些事情让我蛮困扰的...
感情这档子事儿....
谁也说不来...
虽然说它要来时...
你阻止不了...
但是你要控制好自己...
想一想什么比较重要...
才采取行动...
两样东西...
一样要选择一样...
世界上两全其美的事情并不多...
所以...
就算如何寂寞....
除非真控制不了...
才跳井自杀吧~

现在我要去休息咯~~~~~

No comments:

You'r No.