Monday 21 June 2010

Open School~

Open school...
new timetable ~
Time flies very fast ...
Perhaps it is because no class in process...
When the assembly
there was dirty air ...
someone giving me a sigh pollution ...
eventhough a sound pollution also...
My God ....
SHE dont know that SHE made other people feel uncomfortable >___<.

This Saturday is the annual day camp of Chinese Society of the ~
Did u all feel decided? ~
Hehe ... ... We spent about 4 months to prepare it,
I hope you all have fun + happy,
Hope u all forgive what was not perfect on that day,
because we are not the professional's.
Very grateful to you all's participation ah ~ ~

I got my papers today ...
GODNESS ...
the scores into the eyes was unbearable. T____T ...
How to do ... how to suffer so much ...
I hope I can continue to work hard ...
Put it in heart ...
And then concentrate on my studies ....
I really can not imagine ....
I will become how if I let it go .... like wind....
Should be very very worst >____<.
at the current results:
BM: 70%
MATH: 79%
AKAUN: 64%
PJK: 70%
MORAL: 48% (not sure, problems papers)
Tomorrow have ICT teast paper...
The first test ...
I do not know what will happens ....

When hearing the song which is sad,
Tears fall down....
Xi@oZhu told me just let it stay,
But that wet tears
Leave on my cheek,
another sad feeling;
In any case,
I still cannot get it out.

_______________________________________________

今天开学了...
换了新时间表~
时间过得蛮快的...
或许是因为没上课吧...
周会的时候...
空气特别肮脏...
看到某些污染视线的东西...
还给我们带来声音污染...
我的天....
难道不知道别人难受的么 >___<.

这个星期六就是华文学会一年一度的一日营了~
营员们紧不紧张呢?~
嘻嘻……我们花了4个月那么长的时间去准备,
希望你们玩得开心+满意,
有什么不好的话请多多包含,
毕竟我们还不是professional的。
很感谢你们的参与啊~~

今天派了考卷...
我的妈...
陷入眼里的尽是不堪入眼的分数.T____T...
怎么办才好...怎么那么惨...
希望我能够继续努力...
放下那一份心...
然后专心在学业上....
我真的不敢想象....
我一放手....会变成怎么样....
应该是很很很狼狈吧 >____<.
总之先看看目前成绩:
BM: 70%
MATH: 79%
AKAUN: 64%
PJK: 70%
MORAL: 48% (还不确定,很有问题的考卷)
大家再接再厉哦~
明天要考ICT...
第一次考...
不知会怎么样....

每当听见那一首歌,
眼泪不知觉会留下,
小猪告诉我就让它留,
但是那种湿湿的眼泪,
留下你的脸颊,
会是另外一种悲哀的感觉;
无论如何,
我还是走不出来。

No comments:

You'r No.