Monday 7 June 2010

Tired + Sick !!

Wah-wah! ! !
I was sick for two weeks! ! !
Have not recovered yet ...
what disease is this ...
Now the virus are just around us ....

The day before yesterday ~
Is Saturday ~
I go to camp but i was sick...
It is a secondary school which near pandan perdana ,
SMK Sri Bintang Utara ...
This school was merged with primary school...
It is So large ...
when we went back home...nearly lost ...
really effortlessly ...
Their school's executive committee members are just like us ...
they Face a big problem ...
Non-cooperative ...
No heart to care ....
The school is very big ...
Very suitable for running camp ...
Schools principal also giving help to them...
Our school teachers would not do so...
HaiZz .....
Time to go home ...
I coughed till the lungs almost broke @____@

reached Home ...
Saw the card for the camp's name card...
still Not completed yet...
Have a heavy feel ....
But I work hard ...
Done in today! ! !
Yeah! ! ! !


Yesterday zzz ...
My home ...
got three small kids ...
Shu Ting, Shu Yu, En Xi ...
And my lovely cousin also ~~Wanjun ~ ~ ~
did not get together for a long time ...
But ...
I am busy with preparations for camp ...
No time to accompany them ...
I am so sorry ....

hmmm ....
My dear frenz ah ...
I hope you really know ...
Everyone have to face different difficulties ...
But ...
A people which willing to share everything with you...
that's Who is really love you ....
I want to say ...
Find back yourself ...
Get across bad habits ...
Be confident ~
There are a lot of people will support you ...

222 days past ...
I do anything to make myself busy like a bee ...
Although it is hard ...
But ....
This is the most effective way to get over the sadness ...

(ugly d me @__@) (nice ribbon)
学校也很配合...
我们学校的老师就不会那样配合我们...
叹息丫.....
回家的时候...
我还差点咳出了肺 @____@

回到家...
看到那些一日营要用的卡片...
还没完成...
背又觉得好沉重....
但是我靠着超强的意志力...
在今天完成了!!!
耶!!!!


昨天zzz...
我家...
来了3 个小瓜...
舒婷,舒瑜,恩希...
还有我思念的表姐~婉君~~
很久没聚在一起勒...
但是...
我忙着筹备camp...
没时间陪他们了...
真不好意思....

hmmm....
我的好姐妹啊...
希望你真的了解...
每一个人都有每一个人苦衷...
但是...
一个愿意为你分担一切东西的人...
才是真心对你的人....
我想说...
找回自我...
甩掉坏脾气...
做个有自信有性格的人~
还有很多人会支持你的...

今天222天了...
我试着以忙碌来麻醉自己...
虽然很辛苦...
但是....
这是最有效的方法...

No comments:

You'r No.