Friday 4 June 2010

Tired Arh!!!!

After the Mathematics Paper....
All Gonna Ponteng liao ....
Im so happy because exam already finished !!!
Yippi!!!
Today I just write for the english part...
because....
Im so tired arh ....
Feel wanna vomit @_____@
Somemore....
I nearly lost my sound....
I scare tomoro I cant talk....
Tomorro have to participate the camp at others school....
Need a lot of energy @___@
but now Im so TIRED !!!!!
Wanna die arh.......

And then ....
today i got my Science Paper....
My GODNESSS....
I only got 81% ?!
Wat's wrong with me .....
HaiZzzZ....
The Marks Keep Decrease.....
Againt wall lak !!!!!!!
zzzzz.....
Now I going to do the name card for the camp~~
150 pieces =_____=
Damn It....
SO MANY!!!!!!
Need finish cut it into pieces before 14th Jun @_____@
gambeteh!!!!!

Just now go JUSCO with SoonYik,BeeLing,Keychain...
Bought all the item that is needed....
Used RM 80+ ....
Too Much ....
>_____<
K lak....
Im really tired....
Have to rest....
Tomorro Wake up early ....
NiteZzz~

No comments:

You'r No.