Wednesday 15 December 2010

Shopping ~

Today I went shopping with my laopo~
Cassy~
We suddenly plan want to go there,
so I hurry up pack up my bag and stuff go out xP
So I left my handfree in front my house @__@
Oh My GOD! 
ahahhah~
I'm so STUPiD ! =.=|||

the weather was bad... =(
HOT like HELL !!!!
I hate it so much ....T_T

I went there and I bought a bag for school,
then I plan to buy a skirt or a cloth....
but I no mood to buy ... =(
So I just went there for shopping ~~~~~~~~



~ Our ring are same ~

When we reached at the bag's shop,
We met CaiYing,
She was buying a pairs of shoes for shcool also @__@
Are u all preparing for the starting school also?
I don't think so =X  
hahahahaha~~~

Yesterday was the last day for Form5 students to sit for the SPM,
start from today was their holiday!!
Enjoyed``` =D
Next year was our Hell's life T___T
SPM is coming soon...
GOD bless me please~

Let's enjoy our school life =)
Don't be too stress~
Smile Every day ~

No comments:

You'r No.