Tuesday 28 December 2010

Shopping Day

Yesterday my sister and I clean the house and the roomT^T
It was full of dust and stuff...
We spent half day to clean out all useless stuff ...
Lastly it was CLEAN !
I love it ~
But it was TiRED T_T

Today went out with my cousin WanKoon~
She came from Sekinchan, Selangor,
She came because she already finished her SPM and she wanted to play~
So my sister and I hang out with her~
She wanted to buy clothes~
She bought alots of thing and I just bought a present for Shirley~
Today was her birthday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Your present~

She will come KL tomorrow~
I have to accompy her shopping too @___@
Hope she will happy~

I'm tired tired tired !
So I stop here ba~~
Tomorrow got another plan~
I'm FULLY BOOKING ~ xP
Let's see photoes~
Location: T'Bow Restaurant
My chair~~~

so cute !!! the shit behind her!

who's theman looking at us >//<

shit coupon~

this 1 very nice =D

Bath soup?

toilet drinks?

Shit ice-cream~

eating Shit?


Yesterday I put on some sticker on my sister's laptop keyboard~
wahaha~~
funny~~


No comments:

You'r No.