Thursday 2 December 2010

I was DEAD X_X

Today ,
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what should I do at this moment !!!!!!
I just want to release my stress!!!!!

I had started my first economi class today,
at 4.00pm T___T
This was the first time I attended this class....
Staring I felt that wa totally BORiNG !!
Because all those thing we can just memorise it,
whereas my tuition teacher didn't totally teach based on the textbook,
that's was really BORiNG !!
She was FUNNY,
She told us all about the world economi,
I had learnt alots from her class.
However I havn't plan to take her classes at next year 2011 @___@
Forgive my weakness teacher 

I had played a facebook games today,
The name was Dang Dang Tang @___@
Shortform DDT ?
It was a chinese games,
quite cute n funny ~
just use the weapon to shoot ur enemy~ 
wahahhaa~~~~

Just like this ....
already SPeechless.... >.<"
All my BABE !
Sleep early wor ~
Good Night 

No comments:

You'r No.