Thursday 23 December 2010

Just call me nobody

Yesterday I went out with my sister and my cousin,
we watched a movie - Just Call Me Nobody
It was a chinese movie,
Absolutely FUNNY !!
Let's come to watch the funny moment~
Watch the video above =)

We just do nothing there~~
just watch a movie~
But our first plan were watched the -Tron,
But it was FULL @___@
Wednesday got half price,
Thus it was FULLy Book ~~~

Let's took photo~~~
Merry Christmas~~
Our drinks~~~

she so happy ? o.o

My sister stupid face~

I'm crazy~




Today is PMR's student take result day~
did u go to school to take your result?
how was it my friends?
Hope you all satisfied ur result~
If u fail,
don't be sad,
work hard on next year,
put ur attention on ur foward exam SPM~
GOD BLESS~

that's all for today~
Tomorrow I will go to Genting with Cassy~
Count down for Christmas~
Who want to join us?
I will be a Big Big Sport light xP

__________________________________________
昨天跟堂姐和姐姐去看电影 @_@
本来打算要看Tron的,
怎么知道all FULL~
唉~
星期三有半价~
人多到恐怖~
就像是星期六/日那样子 ~__~
因此,
我们选择了另一部戏,
《大笑江湖》
小彬彬很可爱咯~~~~
详情请看上面的video~~
很搞笑~~

这是第一次跟堂姐出去~~
看照片吧~
圣诞树~
圣诞气氛~
跟以前不一样了~
全部佳节都死气沉沉~
世界变~
默哀~~

今天是PMR放榜日~
你到学校去拿成绩了吗?
你满意你的成绩吗?
无论是好是坏,
都无法改变了~
想要更好,
就向前看~
在SPM的时候~
更加的努力~
就不会是白费的了~
加油~~~

今天就先到这里~
明天是平安夜~
我的人会在云顶~
跟我的好姐妹~
但是我是1000万伏特的电灯泡啦~
大家圣诞快乐~~
Bye~

No comments:

You'r No.