Sunday 26 December 2010

christmas day

I went Genting Highland with Cassy ~
My job was a light bulb~
This year's Christmas was totally BORiNG !
Genting company support Green activities...
So we don't have fireworks and everyone lost the mood...
therefore the ciount down was useless and meaningless...
is was different with last year T_T
Haizzz....
I just can said Merry Christmas in my heart =(
Merry Christmas T.T

If u look at the photoes...
u know wat's the different if u compared to last year's post ....
Dissapointed~




Let's talk about today's plan~
I went Kepong Jusco with my family and my grandparents ~
My brother have to start his trainning on next Tuesday~
He need to buy all the new clothes and shoes~
He had spent nearly RM440++ ~
and his trainning's salary only RM 400 per month ...
how pity >.<
When starting working or trainning ...
It is really low salary and pity T.T
Hope he can get a Nice JOB after 3 months trainning~
GODD LUCK !!!

Today was a nice day right?
Next week already 2011 T.T
Gonna start school >.<
I hate it so much T.T
wish everyone have a nice time on this few days....
Happy New Year too T.T
Good Night ~



No comments:

You'r No.