Wednesday 14 July 2010

Secret

This two-day ...
We're took photographs for the school...
Most of the teachers didn't enter the class...
So ...
We all are sleeping ... chating ...
That kind of noisy sound ...
Simply split the school ...
crazy ....

Today was Vivien's birthday~
Happy Birthday ~ !!
I have no chance to celebrate with you ...
I'm sorry ~
However ~
wish you Happy birthday~
It was older ~
All the things must on your own decisions~
resolved its with your own ~
GAMBETEH!

Yesterday ...
we have a fight ...
Jail?
Guys told me a story...
Oh mY.....
How these kind of things happened....
The world has changed....

Pisces and Scorpio ?_?
What is the relationship?
I don;t know...
I just knew Im a trouble ....
Feel disappointed toward myself...

Everyone has their own Secret...
All of us are different...
the way that release stress is not the same ...
Today, I finally know that write the secret on the wall...
Is also a decompression method xD
Oh... Do you mind if I copy your idea...?____?

Today's Debate ...
I finally saw Jia Shin,Jia Hui's convincing side ~
@ __ @ Im shock
Really makes my head spin .... [@ o @]
Best Debater is Jia Hui ~
PuiKei, PeyJiann, Hui Yin, YingFeng was Lose...
However ~
You have work hard ~
Try harder next time!

Just now when I was tuition ...
You told me that we do not find each other for a few days...
I thought you were engaged in what trouble...
However ...
Just Have some problem at home...
So I keep my mouth shut~

Perhaps what I need to do....
Is just waiting the time to pass =)

`````````````````````````````````
这两天...
都是拍照的日子...
老师大多都没进班里...
所以...
大家都睡觉...
都聊天...
那种吵杂的声音...
简直是要把学校给拆了...
真是疯狂....

今天是淑萍的生日~
生日快乐咯~
今天没机会去你的生日庆祝会...
真是抱歉~
所以~
在这里祝你生日快乐咯~
又大一岁了~
所有事情都该自己做决定了~
也都该自己解决了~
加油!

昨天...
又吵架了...
坐牢是怎么一回儿事?
笨蛋说了个故事给我听...
让我觉得好荒妙啊 @___@
怎么会发生那种事情呢....
世界变了....

双鱼与天蝎 ?_?
有什么关系呀?
傻傻分不清楚...
我只是知道自己很难搞....
对自己好失望...

其实每一个人心里都有自己的心事...
这是一定的啊...
不一样的只是在于...
每一个人疏解压力的方法都不一样...
今天去我终于知道在墙壁上写上心里想说的话...
也是一种解压法 xD
不介意我copy你哦...?____?

今天的辩论赛...
我终于看到嘉欣、嘉慧有说服力的一面~
好震撼啊 @__@
真的让我目瞪口呆.... [@o@]
最佳辩论员是嘉慧~
钡奇、佩郡、慧茵、应丰他们就输了~
但是~
你们已经尽力了~
下一次要更加倍努力哦!

刚补习时~
你信息说暂时不找对方几天...
原以为你搞什么东的...
原来家里有事...
所以我也不过问了~

等待...时间....
或许这是我该做的=)

1 comment:

vivienapple said...

谢谢你的祝福
没关系啦!

对!我会学着自己去解决事务
加油!

You'r No.