Thursday 8 July 2010

=(

4 days were pass ...
No chance to write at these few days...
I have many things to tell you and a lot to share ...
But ...
Now ...
I already Forget ...
Only remember few funny thing...
Tuesday day ...
tuition time ...
it is Science class...
Teacher told us to memorise the metal's reactivity ...
I was surprise the way that teacher teach us was really unique!
PSCMAZI .....(18xx things)..
shhh....
Ha ha ~ ~ all of them laugh non-stop...
Other times I was in a daze ....@_@!

yesterday ...
aiyerrr ....
The new math lesson ...
More and more to dizzy ... my Mathematics more worse....
Too many subjects to hander ...
Gonna die ... so tired ah ...
Night time, havn't got the money ...
Did not go to pasar malam ....
Cassy....Sorry ah ...
Recently didn't accompanied you ....
My digi numbers Havn't topup also @__@.
Haha ~

We are a small AJK in the Chinese Society ,
we want to party up! !
Those BIG BIG n OLD OLD AJK you all please giv us cooperative!
I hope you have a surprise ~ ~ ~
Please oh ~ = P

Im so angry of the TMnet...
still remember yesterday had a thunder strom...
OMG !!!
Wat's going on!!!
the wire of my house telephone and my modem.....
was BROKE?!
GODNESS....

Yesterday vented enough ...
Don't think too much...
I want to forget the past T__T



4天没写了...
在没机会写的这段期间...
我有好多好多东西要跟你们分享...
但是...
现在...
忘记了...
只是隐隐约约记得...
在星期二那天...
补习的时候...
上着Science...
老师叫我们背那个metal的reactivity...
怎么知道他叫我们背的方法可真的独一无二!
PSCMAZI.....(18xx)
哈哈~全部人笑翻天~
其他时候我都在发呆....@_@

到昨天...
aiyerrr....
数学新的一课...
我数学越来越不行了...
太多科目要兼顾...
不行了...好累啊...
晚上还没拿到钱...
没得去pasar malam ....
不好意思啊...
最近陪不到你....
我digi号码都还没进钱@__@.
哈哈~

我们华文学会里面的小咖要搞party了!!
老的大的那些你们接招咯!
希望你们这段时间给与我们合作~~~
拜托噢~ =P

最让我不爽的事情就是!!
昨天大好一天...
心情被毁了...
下很大雨...
把我家的电话线的插座!!
给劈坏了!!!
有没有搞错!!!
那么cheap!!

昨天发泄够了...
不要再想了...
我要忘掉过去 T__T

No comments:

You'r No.