Monday 5 July 2010

A New Week

2 days did not update ...
Really no mood ah ...
what I doing here ...
Write more shorter every day...
english poor.... ~_~.
I dont have the mood?
dont have tittle?
Perhaps ...
I'm good at keeping secret ...
keep all the secret inside my heart...
I must cover up the past ...
That is intolerable ...
it's enough ...

Monday ...
a lazy day ...
This whole week was lonely ...
Today, Zhen Yip and his brother both ponteng ...
I am alone on the street ~
after school YingFung accompany me back home ~
Thank you very much...

reached Home ~
Open the computer ...
Looking for something to eat ...
Looking for a long time ...
found a packet of maggie mee ...
God.... feeling sad ....
HaiZ...

Oh~this Saturday was busy?
May be ...
I may go back to YuHua to take my ceramic ...
Perhaps the evening will go to listening kyan's concert ...
Perhaps there will be celebration party for the camp...
Do not know how busy was it @__@.
Last saturday I got my result...
Although i got first....
it is not enough for me...
I wanna to get straight A+!!
Gambeteh!!!

when I will break down?
Ha ha ~
Looking forward for that ``
Today, single ~ 250 days ~
Is 428 days also ~ ~
Tomorrow begins another fantastic day ~ ~
Work Hard ~
I know that I cant keep it too long ~




两天没更新...
真是没心情啊...
搞什么的...
越写越短...
词穷了....
我没那个心情?
没那个雅兴?
或许是...
我擅长伪装...
一直伪装...
掩饰以前的我...
那实在要不得...
都足够了...

星期一...
懒懒散散过一天...
这整个星期还是一个人的...
今天振业和他弟弟都ponteng...
就我一个人咯~
放学的时候沈应丰顺路陪我回~
谢谢...

回到家里~
开了电脑...
找东西吃...
找了好久...
才找到一包maggie mee...
好可悲的感觉....
叹息...

这个星期六很忙哦?
可能咯...
可能要去育华拿回陶瓷...
也或许晚上要去听佳恩的concert...
也或许会有庆功宴...
不知道怎么好 @__@.
上星期六拿了成绩单...
虽然是第一名...
但是那时不足够的...
我的目标是全科A+...
加油了!!

要几时我才会崩溃呢?
呵呵~
期待中``
今天单身250天~
也是428天了~~
明天就开始另一天的拼搏了~~
加油``
我知道自己坚持不久~

No comments:

You'r No.