Saturday 15 January 2011

Second Week

Hi All~
This was another english post for this year,
did u missing my post ?
especially for those BANANA =)

This was the second week after starting school,
I was busying with the Chinese Society's activities,
It was not easy want to be a chairman of a club,
It was not easy to bring all the AJK toward the sucess...
I hope I can really do it well !!
Did u all trust me ?

Today was the second meeting that we held at the 2011 year,
We had a discussion on the Valentine's day of 2011 !!
Every year we will get support from all the students through this activity,
Thus I hope that I can guide all the AJK to hander it with sucessfully~
And I wish that all SMKCP's students and teachers will support us all the time!!!
All AJK of Chinese Society ! 
Let's do it with great effort !!
Colour our long jorney with sweet memory!

Today our class moral teacher talk on the dignity,
she was funny,
she felt shy to said the xxx directly,
so she just used the word "like this this, like that that"
made all the students keep laughing non stop -LY ~
I wish I can continue the class with a great mood just like today =)

Cassy, Am I right ? xP
what we have talk today,
just let it be a JOKE~ xP

GOOD NIGHT 

No comments:

You'r No.