Tuesday 2 August 2011

outing & EXAM

Erm....
seem my mood was not that nice....
I just simply update @_@
i scare i will forgot about those beautiful moment in my life!
last weekend i hang out with my sisters ~ 
Edline and Cassy~
Absolutely with Cassy's boyfriend~ =.=
He was the driver ~ haha~
photoes can explain all my happiest moment on that day~



 My stupid cute sister~
I suffer the pain of wearing high heels to shopping... =.=


We went to Times Square for shopping ,
but I just bought a blouse,
I plan to wear it on this Saturday~

while my sister went there for Movie~
she watched her favourite movie,
HARRY POTTER Part 2~
I already watched it on previous Sunday with my schoolmates~
It's really nice~
Harry's son Really attractive XD
KayKay said that was the most valuable part in the movie =.=
she only interested in searching handsome guys ~
how cute ~

giving advise ?
the little kid ~

its not that fantasty~


I bought a new spec,
its look like abit AUNTY >,<
beside I cut my hair too....
most of my freinds said that....
its look younger ~ like a primary school student?
OMG!

Today,
Zhen Yip's brother,
he got his motor license and also got his own motor,
I think I was the first passenger who have a ride on the backside~ XD
congratulation!!
But... 
I'm the pity 1....
I have to walk to school alone...
start from tommorow...
I can't call he fetch me ...
because it can't make sense~
thank you for accompany me for this 2 years~
I was glad I have 2 friends like both of you~

THANK YOU!

Arrrgggg...
SPM trial was around the corner...
left only 1 month...
but my LAZY WORM were growing up!
I can't concentrate on BOOKS...
I can't FOCUS on my study....
once i open the books....
I will fall asleep !
GOD BLESS ME!



that's all...
going to do some stupid stuff~ 
bye~

No comments:

You'r No.