Thursday 11 August 2011

1 more week passed....

This sunday midnight....
I was awoke ...
I felt the gastric in my stomach....
Oh...
Vomit-ING...
non-stop....
made me got a fever...

On the early morning...
Absent from school...
take MC leave...
Sleep for whole day @@

then the next day morning...
still be a GOOD girl ...
went to school at the same time...
but my stomach still get the same pain >.<

the most pity thing was...
absent 1 day...
but got back alot of homework @_@
until now i still doing it ...

I worked very hard for the forthcoming SPM trial exam...
till i felt ill...
let mother scolded me because of burning midnight oil instead of sleeping...
but...
what I want...
Is the excellent result ....
Hope I can Dream Come True =]

Wish my dear cutie Friend YingYing Teo and Joanne an early 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,




hope she can always healthy n happy in her life,
and all her wishes will come true ~
That's all~

Continue my Work ~
Bye all~

No comments:

You'r No.