Sunday 28 July 2013

A boring life

Hmmm....
It's already 3months after I finished my matriculation programme...
I started working as a primary tutor at a tuition centre near by my house....
It's a hard work for me....
The first reason is I hate children so much....
Second... the working time is too long.... almost 12hours....

What a tired job....haizzz....

Besides that, I already got the offer letter from Malaysia Technology University ....
Hmmm.... Sad to say that.... I didn't get my first choice for accounting course....
But I got Pengurusan Harta Tanah which is Property Management....
Anyone know what course is this?
Can I get a better job after graduated?
These questions keep junmping out from my brain....
but there is no answer for me.... :(

Last Friday was my bad day...
I was off on that day...
then I planned to go to CIMB Bank to opened a new account for my Uni...
Unfortunately... While I was in front of the bank I found that my IC, license and ATM cards were missing....
at that moment...
I knew what was happening...
They were left in the bus....
OMG..... I got nothing can do....
then  I walked toward the bus stop at Leisure Mall from Taman Yulek....
I passed by a police station then I straight away went in to make a report ....
When I reached home I have to call the banks for cancelling the ATM cards...
There were so much thing to do...
After that...
I realized my hand phone was broke...
The screen was not functioning well....
Gooshhhh...!!!
I'm getting crazy on that day....
As I got finned for losing the IC and have no more money to buy a new hand phone....
Feel very bad right now!!!


There is another thing I was interested in !
It was the hottest toy right now !
Minion !!!!!!!
My friend helped me to buy 1...
It was a soft toy and it was so cute !!!
erm.... no more interesting topic to write....
that's all right now... bye

No comments:

You'r No.