Friday 28 October 2011

October =)

This was My month ,
I was born on 25 Oct 1994,
This year, 
I'm already 17 years old,
I will sit for my SPM examination soon...
I had simple birthday party at cassy's BF's house?
Haha~
Whatever,
I'm suprise of it ,
I love the cake you'll bought for me ~
I love the presents that you'll gave me~
I love the moment that you'll sang birthday song for me the most =]
although it was simple and there was just 4 people celebrated with me,
but I felt your'll sincere~
thanks alot~


Once I opened the birthday card,
A huge hand-made card ~
I was shock and suprise ~
There were many photoes ...
Which was fulled of memories...
We knew each other 7 years..
The photo we took on Standard 6 even at there too >.<
We were short hair and kid look,
But I love that moment ...
We were happy for spending time together after school,
We were happy for hanging out ,
I was happy because you were always by my side =]
My dear Cassy,
 We're bosom friend forever ~

On 22 Oct 2011,
It was our school's graduation day for Form 5 students,
I woke up at 5am to prepare myself with slightly make-up,
But I failed to set my hair >.<
Thus I just tied a pony tail then I went out to school~
Take a look on these photoes,
The unforgetable memories =]




Thanks My friends who posted wishes on my facebook's wall ,
I hope you'll dreams come true also =]
Spend our time with precious,
Don't regret after that .
Bye

No comments:

You'r No.